Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

CAROLINA ARAMBURO (Master Performance Coach)


For those of you that don’t know me from before; coaching people in large groups and one on one, is what I did, in one methodology or another (including but not limited to: Silva, that of J. Rohn of Herbalife and my own) since 1991.
In 1999 I began coaching people in Landmark Education inside of various leadership roles. In the years that I was leading the Landmark Forum I led with the best master coaches of the world (in my opinion and in the opinion of a little over a million people, around the world). The Landmark Forum itself, for those of you who are not graduates, is formatted as a weekend Seminar with approximately 150 people attending, all over the world, in more than 128 cities around the globe.

Source : Carolina Aramburo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment