Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Beauty Tips - How to Properly Care For Your Hair


Introduction

One of the things we humans spend the most time with is our hair. We wash it almost on a daily basis, we have it cut, we curl it, in fact, our hairstyle reveals our personality.

With that said, we want to take care of our hair and make it look the best that we can. Here are some tips I've found over the years that makes my hair look great. These are things you will not find in the hair product aisle of your local store but in the food and drink section.

Beer

I started using beer in my hair in my late teens. I was at first hesitant to waste a good can of beer on my hair, but when I used it, I found out that it worked. Apparently beer provides B Vitamins in addition to proteins to your hair. These will repair your damaged hair and provide more body to it making it look fuller.

Eggs

Like beer, eggs also contain a large amount of protein. If you rub a raw egg into your hair prior to shampooing, you will strengthen your hair and provide more volume making it look fuller. Some people like to crack the egg in a bowl and mix and then applied to their hair. I like to just crack the egg over my head and mix it in my hair. Then I shampoo thoroughly and rinse it out.

Coconut Oil

Coconut oil is used in India for proper hair care. Not only is it an excellent conditioner, but it also repairs damaged hair. Like beer and eggs, it provides proteins to nourish the hair. If used regularly, the oil will provide nutrition and keep your hair free of dandruff and lice.

Mayonnaise

If you don't have an egg, then you may want to consider using mayonnaise. Mayonnaise also contained eggs that can provide the necessary proteins for your hair. But if I had my choice, I would choose an egg before I used mayonnaise.

Honey

The use of honey in your hair is not appealing when first thought about because of its sticky nature. But it does work and repairs damaged and dull looking hair. Rub the honey in your hair and then rinse with a fine shampoo.

Conclusion

Most of these remedies state that you should leave it in your hair for 20 minutes. Not being a person who wants to stand around, I put one of these remedies in my hair, wash the rest of my body and then shampoo. This means it is probably in my hair for about 2 minutes but I still see great results using these remedies for this short amount of time.

Jimmy Chase started losing his hair when he turned 50. He has done lots of studies on loss of hair, in both men and women, to determine what works and what doesn't. He has successfully stopped his hair loss and has even re-grown some of his hair. He wants to help other people learn what he has learned, on dealing with loss of hair and re-growing hair.

He operates the web site http://www.no-longer-balding.com/.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Jimmy_Chase

0 komentar:

Post a Comment